Jewel Man Is Fabulous Jewel Man Is Fabulous

I loled so hard at Rush... The idea of the doofus sidekick dog has some potential for a spin off, don't you think? Megaman's "good damn it RUSH!" reminded me somehow of South Park's Cartman when he screamed at his meowing cat "NO KITTY, IT'S A BAD KITTY"

CVAnimation responds:

I can see some potential there myself! Thanks for the comment and im glad you liked it! :D
-Jetz

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

A Cruzifix! I loved the bavarian version with the altered Stimpy sprites! Good job! Really creative.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

I hate this damn "brownis" shits and stuff. Guys who liked My little ass-pony in school used to be kicked in the head for just knowing one freakin' name of those radioactive creatures...

So yeah, I freakin' loved your move. All my 5 belongs to you...

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

NO PRICE?!?!?!

Jeez, that was AWESOME and it won NO price? Seriously NG needs an upgrade on visitors ;)
Make another one that one ruled!!

Pico1.5 Casandras Revenge Pico1.5 Casandras Revenge

Never...

NEVER ever use german again, IT HURTS MY ASS!
But just for that... I won't vote a zero... "DAS WÄRE SCHEIßE!!!!"

SickeningScream responds:

It means 'No pity for the majority' its a german band!

Interesting trivia?!

Germaine Dress Up Germaine Dress Up

Don't give a piss to those jerks!

Very very well made! I respect every flashmaker who does stuff like this. AND TO ALL WHO FUCK AROUND CUZ OF THE STEALING thing. WHO THE HELL COULD SAY HE NEVER STOLE SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE?!?!?!?!?! fuck those comments ok? good.
Keep up that good work!

Splatoon Splatoon

Uh 1st and... wtf am I just watching? I'm wondering why you did not made a tentacle hentai out of it :)

Elisa Maza Elisa Maza