Jewel Man Is Fabulous Jewel Man Is Fabulous

I loled so hard at Rush... The idea of the doofus sidekick dog has some potential for a spin off, don't you think? Megaman's "good damn it RUSH!" reminded me somehow of South Park's Cartman when he screamed at his meowing cat "NO KITTY, IT'S A BAD KITTY"

CVAnimation responds:

I can see some potential there myself! Thanks for the comment and im glad you liked it! :D
-Jetz

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

A Cruzifix! I loved the bavarian version with the altered Stimpy sprites! Good job! Really creative.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

I hate this damn "brownis" shits and stuff. Guys who liked My little ass-pony in school used to be kicked in the head for just knowing one freakin' name of those radioactive creatures...

So yeah, I freakin' loved your move. All my 5 belongs to you...

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME! Looking out for more... I do hope so much some broadcasts get a deal with you and we see that show on television. :-D

Tomb Raider Revolution Tomb Raider Revolution

Should have lit a "candle" befor jumping around :)

Nice one :-D *Ah cheating memories*

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

HELLRAISER FTW!

Not only your animation is such a gift for my sore eyes, I loved the freakin' ending. The Hellraiser reference really made me happy... am I a sick lil' bastard?

Happy HALLOWEEN ^^

redminus responds:

YOU'RE NOT SICK, YOU'RE JUST RIGHT

JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

OH YES!

My prayers have been heard, FINALLY a JTHM Flash, a well done too, A PERFECT one, the basis on a series you could say... Man... I love it.... I hope something as nice as this will follow.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

buhuhuhuuuuuu

Poor Mr. fingers, I really couldn't stand seeing him cry. AWESOME job on the 3d details and shadows. Keep up the PERFECT work!

Chemistry with Sonic Chemistry with Sonic

I can't believe it!!!

You actually tried to create some kind of "Let's go to school with Sonic" movie. This is really nice made and I had a good laugh when I saw the movie, since it remembered me of my school time. The Style was awesome by the way... keep it up!

Liquid-Phoenix responds:

Hey STT thanks again. The concept of this movie was different to the usual sprite movies I have created previously, it was my first shot at making a tutorial flash anyway.

Life&TimesOfMichaelMoore Life&TimesOfMichaelMoore

I don't know...

*sigh* what else do we have to do on NG to get some credit!? I really enjoyed the movie, had alot of crack ups (VIRUS666!!!!) some good plot and alot of funny details AND it is NO pixeled movie. Still no credit on NG.

It really looks like you need to put violence, nudity and random shit into it to be on the frontpage or get a decent score...

But still.. keep on going LP!